Power Apps Custom Pages, Chicken Burger vs. Chicken Sandwich, Low Code AI Interview
I was invited on the XRM Toolcast to chat about Power Custom Pages with Daryl Labar and Scott Durow. During the show we discussed when to stick to a model-driven app vs. creating a custom page, theming consistently with the rest of the app and all of the little tricks you must know to be effective at building custom pages.
We also talked about my first-time eating at Chick-Fil-A 🐔 in America and why I think they should call it a Chicken Burger 🍔, not a Chicken Sandwich 🥪. If you have a strong opinion on this make sure to let me know in the comments section.
And please, if you liked the interview, make sure to Subscribe to Daryl and Scott’s YouTube Channel for more great Power Apps tips & tricks.
|• MVP Summit newbie stories|
• Matthew’s first podcast experience
• What is a custom page for model-driven apps
• When you stick with a model-driven app vs creating a custom page
• How to make a custom page consistent with a model-driven app
• Creator Kit Controls vs Modern Controls
• Points vs Pixels
• Chicken Burgers vs Chicken Sandwich
• When to or when not to use AI
• Matthew and Scott share their canvas apps/custom page wishlist
Did You Enjoy This Article? 😺
Subscribe to get new Power Apps articles sent to your inbox each week for FREE
If you have any questions about Power Apps Custom Pages, Chicken Burger vs. Chicken Sandwhich, Low Code AI Interview please leave a message in the comments section below. You can post using your email address and are not required to create an account to join the discussion.